Tuesday, June 8, 2010

You and I buy star maps and drive around Los Angeles

Pictures from the busride to work today





My hair have been messed up all day. And I need a shave. I'll get to that in the morning I s'pose.

If I'd been a teeny bit more professional I guess I could've made all of these three pictures black and white. But I liked the colors in the first one too much, so yeah this will do.
And also I want to say a warm thanks to the author of Happy Un-Birthdays. The songs you recomended are all pretty awesome.

Happy Un-Birthdays

2 comments:

Patrik Petersson said...

sv. haha, mittenbilden blev faktiskt väldigt najs :D

Felix Curds said...

THANKYOU- Glad you liked the music haha:) I love the blog reflex, did you join it just recently? Also, I wish my sidewalks were this green.

Real Time Web Analytics