Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The last couple of days I've noticed a hugh increase in visitors on this blog. To all the new people, welcome, and to the rest of you, thank you for sticking with me.
Volkswagen

The front of a totally awesome van I stumbled across yesterday on my walk with Erik.

Today I've been planning my future a lot. I've planned a trip to London in november to see Paramore and a premier league game (and hopefully lots of other stuff). I may have decided that I'm going to France for a couple of months next spring to study french. I'd like that a lot.
I've also decided to quit my job, which will make the economic situation for the upcoming trips a bit trickier than it should be, but I am more confident than ever that I can and will find some better job than being a telephone salesman.

2 comments:

superduperkillennumberone said...

Haha, det är Chrisse i klassen under mig som äger den. Den är awesome 4 real :D

Felix Curds said...

a couple of things:

1.i really want a van like this but my mother screams in fear of the concept haha:)

2. i would be honoured if you ever decided to write a story about carmen and sabine.

3. you remind me of my friend so much it's insane!

okay bye.

Real Time Web Analytics