Sunday, May 29, 2011

There and back again, a Eurotrip by Bilbo Baggins

Hi there folks! Yesterday I got back home from the 4 week long backpacker trip I've done with Erica. At the moment I'm quite busy with some school applications and all the settling down that follows after a long time away from home, so the pictures will have to wait just a few more days.

We've been having such a great time, visited some pretty awesome places and befriended amazing people, so I can't really tell you how much I long to get started with all the pictures! We started out in Barcelona, and from there we continued to France, Monaco, Italy, Austria, Poland, Germany, Holland and (a brief stop) Denmark. We've climbed in mountains, chilled out in the sea, partied in Berlin, felt awkward in the Red light district, had lunch with a donkey, Erica slept on the floor on the train to Rome, had chinese tea time in Austria (???), seen all the luxerous boats on the French riviera and so many, MANY, other things.

Here is a little sneak peak, mostly because I couldn't stop myself from starting of with just a few.
Barcelona
Picture of picturing, Barcelona
View from hotel window, Nice
Erica in Nice
Coloseum
Erica and donkey, Innsbruck
Mask store, Venice
Holocaust Monument, Berlin
Auschwitz Birkenau

No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics