Monday, January 2, 2012

Best of 2011

Here you go, my favourite pictures from the past year.
If you want to see last years post - Best of 2010


tvåa
sommarbio
fyra
Barcagubbar
coloseum
Erica
Juholt
etta
Basket
Basket
David
Untitled-1
trea
två
theo
sexa
Hanna

It's been another intense year. For example, I have
- lived on three different addresses
- lived in two different cities
- backpacked through Europe
- made more friends than ever before
- started my university education
- gotten fatter, thinner, fitter and then fatter again
- used my camera much more, and, in my opinion, better
and, as a result of taking more pictures, studying photography for the first time and hanging around with other photographers, I've started to realize how much more there still is to learn. And I love it.

2012 is going to be epic.

5 comments:

Evelina said...

alltså... du är ju grym.
håller med, 2012 blir legendariskt.

Amanda said...

åh!! gillar bilden på den inringade duvan!

Johanna said...

fint!

Karin said...

Det ser ut som att du har haft ett otroligt fint år! (men då har du ju förstås fuskat lite också, och bara valt de bästa bilderna!)

Oskar Sandström said...

jävligt feta bilder Jonatan!! du är grym, hoppas du vet det.

Real Time Web Analytics